Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of your security deposit and/or legal recovery of damages by NRHC.
· NO SMOKING IN THE BUILDING
(smoking on front porch & lawns is allowed);
ALCHOHOLIC DRINKS MAY BE SERVED RESPONSIBLY
(provided no profit fee is charged for consumption on premises).
· NO OPEN FLAME OR USE OF FIREPLACES
(Lighted candles on dining table & mantlepiece are allowed with prior permission only).
· NO ENTRY INTO 3RD FLOOR OR BASEMENT AREA
2nd floor restroom (to right at top of landing) is open for use, however.
· NO TAPE, TACKS, OR NAILS ON WALLS OR SURFACES
Please use picture-hanging molding (located 12 inches down from ceilings) for any decorations. Other decorations which do not cause damage are allowed.
· YOU MAY RE-ARRANGE FURNITURE
(provided you return furniture to initial configuration).
· YOU MAY PLAY MUSIC OR USE AUDIO/VISUAL EQUIPMENT
(provided arrangements are approved for volume limits during business hours of upper floor offices).
· YOU MAY ADJUST THE THERMOSTAT
(located on foyer east wall) please reset thermostat at 68 degrees when leaving.
· YOU MAY USE AVAILABLE KITCHEN APPLIANCES & UTENSILS
(provided you clean them and leave them in initial condition).
· YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CLEAN UP & RESTORE PREMISES, INCLUDING RESTROOMS, TO INITIAL CONDITION.
(Please empty all trash into plastic bags & place in dumpsters on alley behind the building; a vacuum cleaner is available on the back porch.) Please bring your own napkins, disposable cups, etc.
· WHEN YOU LEAVE:
· CALL FOR ASSISTANCE AFTER HOURS:
Jim, Executive Director, @ 728-4373 home;
Ronnie, Events Coordinator, by phone (406) 396-4750;
Bruce Bourdeau, Facilities Technician (C) 239-2831.
Thanks for your co-operation!
Enjoy your event! [Print Rules]