Please Read Carefully: Lease Signer is Legally Responsible for Abiding by All Rules Below. Any required contacts with NRHC personnel must be made at least 7 days prior to your event.
· [A] DO NOT DRIVE VEHICLES ON LAWNS - OR HAMMER STAKES INTO LAWNS
SPRINKLER HEADS are UNDERNEATH
Contact Bruce @ 239-2831 for specific vehicle/canopy access on lawns before your event
· [B] CONFIRM SPRINKLER SYSTEM SHUT-DOWN FOR WEEKDAY EVENTS before your event. If your event is on any day Monday-thru-Friday, Contact Bruce @ 239-2831
· [C] CONFIRM ANY OUTDOOR ELECTRICITY or LAWN CANOPY NEEDS before your event.
· [D] CLEAN-UP: Please leave lawns in clean and orderly condition. No litter, please!.
· [A] CONFIRM DOOR-KEY ENTRY CODE with NRHC STAFF before your event.
· [B] ENTER & EXIT T-2 HALL ONLY FROM NW (SIDE driveway) OR EAST (REAR lawn) DOORS - front doorway may not be used for Hall entry/exit. However, wedding/event photos under front portico ARE permitted.
· [C] CONSULT STAFF for HALL TEMPERATURE SETTINGS, lighting and ceiling fan use.
· [D] NO ENTRY TO T-2 HALL UPPER front LEVEL: Private Offices of Vital Ground Foundation.
· [E] SHUT-OFF ALL LIGHTS/APPLIANCES & Lock All Doors WHEN LEAVING; Air Conditioner OFF.
· [F] CLEAN-UP: Please leave facility in clean & orderly condition; furniture in original places!
· Failure to Follow All Rules Will Result in Forfeiture of Your Security Deposit and/or legal recovery of damages by NRHC
· PARKING is Allowed in All Lots and Along Streets, Except Where Signs Show Reserved Spaces.
· FOR PROBLEMS During Events, Contact: NRHC personnel listed below.
Enjoy your event!
Events Co-Ordinator: Thea (396-4750); Director: Jim Azzara (H) 728-4373; Board Member Contact: Chris (239-4315)