Northern Rockies Heritage Center Campus
In April 2000 the Heritage Center received formal title to 16 acres and thirteen Historic Register buildings at Fort Missoula. The historic area now owned and administered by NRHC includes:
- seventeen acres
- the seven buildings of "Officers' Row"
- four original carriage houses
- the parade grounds
- the original water tower
- the imposing Post Headquarters building
- and the original stone powder magazine built in 1878.
» Descriptions and photos of Officers' Row.
Officers' Row consists of seven officers' residences arranged in an arc around the parade grounds.
- Building 30
- Single Residence Buildings 28, 29, 31 & 32
- Duplex Building 33
- Barracks Building 27
» The rest of the campus